• Medical And Dental (Company Pays 90% Of The Employee Premium)
• 403(b) Retirement Plan With Generous Matching Program
• Paid Time Off Accrues Day One
• Paid Bereavement Leave
• Employee Recognition Program (Available To All Employees)
• Flexible Spending Account/Dependent Care Account
• Company-Paid Life And Long-Term Disability Insurance
• Supplemental Insurance Benefits (Short-Term Disability, Accident, Cancer, Hospitalization, And Life)
• Optional And Affordable Enhanced Vision Plan
• Generous Scholarship Program (Available To All Eligible Employees)
• Holiday Bonus
• AND, An Additional Bonus (See Details Below)
Work is better when you do it with friends. Vicar’s Landing welcomes friendships, new and old, that help keep our retirement community near Jacksonville, Florida, the warm, supportive family environment it should be. Caring for our senior residents in independent and assisted living is a deeply rewarding calling, but it also takes a special kind of person, with extraordinary empathy and patience. In our experience, these kinds of people have a gift for recognizing each other, which is why so many of our best team members have come to us through friend referrals.
To refer a friend to join you for a career at Vicar’s Landing, just have them fill out the employment application and include your name under “referred by.” If your referral is the first introduction between your friend and Vicar’s Landing, you will receive a $350 bonus as soon as they complete their 90-day probation period.
Vicar’s Landing is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace.
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) issued a rule November 2021 applicable to Vicar’s Landing requiring all workers to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, with limited exceptions. To comply with the CMS rule, if you are offered a position by Vicar’s Landing, as a condition of employment, you will be required to provide proof of a completed COVID-19 vaccination to Human Resources. If you have any questions about the CMS rule or if you have been offered a position and believe an exemption applies to you, please contact Human Resources. Please do not contact Human Resources about a possible exemption before you have been offered employment with Vicar’s Landing.