Our Members seek to invigorate mind, body and spirit. Therefore, we offer a wide range of educational, cultural and recreational opportunities. This is a place where you can truly be yourself.
- Off-campus day trips and cultural excursions, including The Cummer Museum of Art and Gardens and the Jacksonville Symphony Orchestra
- Art history classes, Sunday seminars and Legacy Writing courses, so you can pen your memoir to pass down to future generations
- Volunteer groups and organizations, including the Vicar’s Music Society, Vicar’s Voice newsletter, community chorus, investment club and Vicar’s play reading
- Convenient trips to local grocery stores and boutique shops multiple times per week
- Wellness Wednesday programs in the auditorium offering tips to a healthy lifestyle, dietary planning and so much more